Wednesday 7 January 2015

Soul Run Cold

I've loved you but you're leaving
why do you have to go away
I'd like to get rid of that feeling
but you're still on my mind

Where've gone the days of leasure,
when we used to run and hide?
Wisdom of those days wasn't any different
from the pleasures we could feel now

Wish I wasn't merely dreaming
making up something I'd want to avoid
But as I feel this hurt in me bleeding
I could sense you're still on my mind

Where've gone the tears of pleasure,
that were meant to carve our lives?
With each breath I could sense the vibes
of my very Soul Run Cold

Where've gone the days of leasure,
when we used to run and hide?
Wisdom of those days was so different
from the waste that are our lives


January 4 2015
© 2015 Matt Oehler

No comments:

Post a Comment